Jennifer Krahn's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Nicole, I find that the "Ardelle" line of lashes look quite realistic.  I wear Ar…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 23, 2015 to False eyelashes

4 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Nicole

"Hi Everyone, I am just letting anyone on this thread know (since it is Toronto relat…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Dec 28, 2014 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I agree with Michelle.  CANAAF has wonderful support for all ages and often has vari…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Aug 3, 2014 to Mom of 12 year-old girl with alopecia in Mississauga

4 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"Not really.  If you use heat on your hair like a curling or straightening iron then…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jul 30, 2014 to European virgin wigs professionally washed and styled! Is it necessary?

29 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Hi enilorac, I wear a Freedom hairpiece that is made with 100% unprocessed European…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jul 30, 2014 to European virgin wigs professionally washed and styled! Is it necessary?

29 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Hi Holly, I have a client who has severe eczema and has major flare ups throughout t…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jun 3, 2014 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I love the Redken shampoos and conditioners.  My current one smells fantastic…not to…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jun 1, 2014 to Nice smelling human hair shampoo?

6 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by alittlelupie

"One of my clients came in with fake brows and they looked amazing!!!  I don't know h…"

Jennifer Krahn replied May 29, 2014 to Losing eye lashes and brows! Help!

40 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amouna

"Hi reesespieces, I use two fairly waterproof pencils for my brows and it looks very…"

Jennifer Krahn replied May 22, 2014 to Losing eye lashes and brows! Help!

40 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amouna

"When I first got my Alopecia 5 years ago now I was in the same boat.  By five o cloc…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Feb 17, 2014 to Itchy wig help

6 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service