Jennifer Krahn's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"I have used the Keratase and loved it as well. It kept my hair silky soft. Great add…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 12, 2012 to Favourite hair care products

11 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Stella

"Hi Aimee,You're looking fab as always! At home I usually have my hairpiece on until…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 10, 2012 to What do you wear on your head at home vs in public?

22 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by claudiaclaude

"Hi Bizzo,I am the Freedom Wig rep for Toronto and Eastern Provinces. I have helped s…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 6, 2012 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi BMG,I have never seen these brows and I would love to see a picture. I was thinki…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Aug 28, 2012 to Natural Brow Appication Help

2 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by BMG

"When I did wear synthetics, I wore Codi by Amore and adored her. Cute cute with long…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jul 25, 2012 to can anyone recommend a cute short synthetic bob?

6 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Bluebird

"Hey there,Although not from Saskatchewan, I'm from your neighboring province Manitob…"

Jennifer Krahn replied May 30, 2012 to Saskatchewan, Canada?

8 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Lisa B

"Hi Deirdre,I totally get the dilemma. You can wear full wigs on top of your current…"

Jennifer Krahn replied May 24, 2012 to Need wig but still have some hair...help?

35 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

"Hi D'arcie, Hope you are well.What you can do is go talk to your local agent for Fre…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Apr 19, 2012 to Freedom Wigs

4 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"Hi D'Arcie, I will tell you that I am a sales rep for Freedom in Canada but am also…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Apr 9, 2012 to Freedom Wigs

4 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"Hi Dielle,I totally understand wanting to move away from the adhesives...I was in th…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Feb 26, 2012 to Peggy Knight vacumm wigs vs. Freedom wigs

20 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service