Jennifer Krahn's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Flashback! Education class aghhhhhhhh!"

Jennifer Krahn replied Dec 15, 2011 to Where are you on the triangle? (Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs)

29 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Hey Cate,The Canadian Alopecia Association CANAAF may be able to provide you with a…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Nov 24, 2011 to Need advice on talking to my son's class about alopecia

9 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by Suhani Parikh

"Hi stoid912,Thank-you.I understand all the emotions around the headshave (been there…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Nov 23, 2011 to What is a Vacuum Wig?

3 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by stoid912

"My husband shaved my head when the time came and he loved it! He thinks I'm "Hot" wi…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Oct 12, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"Hi Erin, There is now a Freedom Wig dealer in Manitoba...me!!! I am selling to Manit…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 28, 2011 to Freedom Wigs

9 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"I am not finding it hot. It seems to take on the temperature that you are at the tim…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Aug 1, 2010 to Wigs for a very active female?

27 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"I have a vacuum piece and it is awesome. I am extremely active and just wore it for…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jul 30, 2010 to Wigs for a very active female?

27 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"Hey Charity, I'm fromt he Peg and haven't gone to a meeting or know of any. I would…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Mar 25, 2010 to Alopecia in Winnipeg

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Charity

"Hang in there. When I was going through the shedding phase, cute hats became my look…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Nov 5, 2009 to Shedding

5 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Lauren Simpson

"Hi Stephanie, Tough question as their appears to be alot of choice. I went to a salo…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Oct 15, 2009 to New to alopecia; need wig advice

34 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Amy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service