Greg's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Bart, You may get lucky, the pattern is not the same for everyone. From my own…"

Greg replied Aug 23, 2011 to Thinking about the big head shave!

7 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Bart

"Top work with the positive support! I'm through the back end of the same thing. Get…"

Greg replied Jul 15, 2011 to Need advice on coping

9 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Greg

"Hi Dornetta, I had the same thing. I was in the process of trying contacts when the…"

Greg replied Jul 4, 2011 to Eyelashes and contacts

5 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Dornetta Elkins

"Thanks Petra, I'll try them....."

Greg replied May 22, 2011 to Practical advice needed please :)

12 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

"I'm in Ireland, he's here tomorrow and Tuesday then off to the UK. Security is crazy!"

12 Jun 18, 2011

"I've had that moment at the hairdressers too :) In hindsight, I have had AA before i…"

Greg replied May 22, 2011 to Day 1 - Alopecia Areata

6 May 22, 2011
Reply by Greg

"Hi Meghan, Thanks for the post. Eye drops is a good idea, like the ones for contact…"

12 Jun 18, 2011

"Webpage and testimonials, sounds too good to be true right? Well that's probably bec…"

Greg replied Apr 20, 2011 to Itching

7 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Greg

"Try not to worry Sonia, but I know it's stressful and easier said than done. I'll be…"

7 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Greg

"Hi Sonia, Personally I wouldn't waste my money. There's a fair few charlatans kicki…"

7 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Greg

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service