Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sorry you are going through that, but it will be okay. I was diagnosed with AGA…"

Alliegator replied Nov 12, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"I agree...you could have psoriasis or eczema. I have eczema and AGA. I'm starting to…"

Alliegator replied Sep 22, 2011 to Scalp Biopsy?

14 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

"I have a cheap & easy solution for you.... A skirt/pants hanger! The kind of han…"

Alliegator replied Aug 18, 2011 to Wig Stands

10 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"YAY!!! I'm so very happy for you. That is wonderful. I'm glad it all turned out well…"

Alliegator replied Aug 11, 2011 to I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

"In my opinion.... Tell him!! It would be better to tell him now rather than when you…"

Alliegator replied Aug 9, 2011 to I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

"I got outed on Facebook too!! I'm sure it happens a lot with all different kinds of…"

Alliegator replied Jul 7, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Hi, I shave my head. I was in your same spot at one point. I was always worried my b…"

Alliegator replied Jun 22, 2011 to Debating on whether or not to shave head

1 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Alliegator

"Welcome! You & your daughter are not alone. I agree with all that Sophia wrote.…"

Alliegator replied Jun 20, 2011 to 3 yr old daughter diagnosed with AA

13 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by EB Dj

"I shave my head. I used to just have a buzz cut but I like shaving it better. I thin…"

Alliegator replied Apr 12, 2011 to Shaving

7 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"One time I was driving 5 hours, and half way I got tired of the wig so I pulled it o…"

Alliegator replied Mar 28, 2011 to Best way to travel with a wig

17 Sep 12, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service