Tovah's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I beg to disagree with this reply. It does get easier...alot easier. Once you get to…"

Tovah replied Sep 24, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

"I feel that, if you are not honest (in a very calm and positive way)she will feel th…"

Tovah replied Sep 10, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

"You absolutely need to find someone to talk to. Depression can be very scary and the…"

Tovah replied Aug 11, 2013 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"Great post! Since the lsst couple of months when my alopecia has gone galloping and…"

Tovah replied Jul 13, 2013 to Do you sometimes feel like a social worker too?

27 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Thank you, Debbie, for your reply. Yeah...I guess I thought it was too good to be tr…"

Tovah replied Jun 24, 2013 to Has anyone found a link between gluten and hairloss?

4 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Pam

"Hi Claire, I know that I bought the Raquel Welch extensions from Wigs.com, where I'v…"

Tovah replied Jun 23, 2013 to Hair extensions, hair replacement, hair solutions with AA?

14 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"I've had very, very thin hair since the age of 14. Falling out, coming back, you kno…"

Tovah replied Jun 22, 2013 to Hair extensions, hair replacement, hair solutions with AA?

14 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"My Dear Katelyn: You are in that ever going around circle of alopecia. You're quite…"

Tovah replied Jun 22, 2013 to Dealing with the unpredictability

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

"You have to. Once you get over the shock, do all the things you think will bring it…"

Tovah replied Jun 6, 2013 to Can you laugh at being bald?

39 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"Do not feel guilty because others may have it worse than you. Yes, there are alot of…"

Tovah replied May 14, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service