Jane's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I have had AU for a long time and have always used eye pencil to make eyebrows a…"

Jane replied May 20, 2014 to Losing eye lashes and brows! Help!

40 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amouna

"Hi Mike , in reply to your post. I cannot exactly remember details but I have read a…"

Jane replied May 20, 2014 to Is alopecia hereditary?

10 May 27, 2014
Reply by Mike Cas

"Dear Tuesday, I wonder how you know that you are allergic to potatoes ? I think AU i…"

Jane replied Apr 2, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"I have had AU for many years and would pretty much agree with you. Of course initial…"

Jane replied Jan 13, 2014 to Natural remedies?

39 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Jane

"Very moving to read all you write - it is so true and you are so brave - all the bes…"

Jane replied Jan 10, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"I love the way you write about your feelings. I am now 60 and have had AU for a long…"

Jane replied Jan 10, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"I find it very helpful to read what you write. I would be very interested in knowing…"

Jane replied Jan 10, 2014 to Natural remedies?

39 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Jane

"Hello Mishka, This is the website for the English wig company. www,hairware.com. Th…"

Jane replied Dec 26, 2013 to Wig from USA to the Czech republic

5 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Julia

"Dear mishka, Perhaps I can help you. I have has alopecia for many years and buy my…"

Jane replied Dec 25, 2013 to Wig from USA to the Czech republic

5 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Julia

"Yes, wishing you all a Happy Christmas and Lynda what you write is so true. I have h…"

Jane replied Dec 25, 2013 to Merry, merry Christmas!

20 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Bety

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service