Linda's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"This video is so good! I also bought Bobbi Brown Make-up. It is not specific to alop…"

Linda replied Oct 7, 2013 to Alopecia make-up tips

5 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Casey

"Yes. Thanks!"

Linda replied Oct 7, 2013 to Alopecia make-up tips

5 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Casey

"I am interested in the brand your daughter wears. I wear a Gripper and I too am not…"

Linda replied Sep 17, 2013 to Silicone on my wig turned white and bubbly

9 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Stella

"I am a school counselor with alopecia. The next thing you need to do is talk to the…"

Linda replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"I know this is not about full lace caps... but I am upset with Hip Hats with Hair. I…"

Linda replied Aug 5, 2013 to Question for full lace wig wearers. How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I can relate to this. I live in a small town. But there are several of us with alope…"

Linda replied Jul 12, 2013 to The people around with alopecia

11 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Lisa Santer

"Thanks. I have once but I think I will talk to them again. This is just so irksome!,"

Linda replied Jul 2, 2013 to Follea

4 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Linda

"This has happened twice. The first time they did. Now they tell me to go to dermatol…"

Linda replied Jun 27, 2013 to Follea

4 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Linda

"I have had an eyebrows tatooed four times now. They always numb first and as they do…"

Linda replied Jun 26, 2013 to Eyebrow tattooing

12 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by kimberly dean

"Welcome to my world too! My right eyelashes have again begun to fall out. I have tri…"

Linda replied Jun 26, 2013 to Eyelashes slowly falling out :(

4 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by jayden thompson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service