Yvonne~Yhoney's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"My experience of going to work without a wig was a process and I worked myself and t…"

Yvonne~Yhoney replied Jul 22, 2009 to Bald at work

15 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

"Susan, You have many things to celebrate, the weight loss is a big thing and I want…"

Yvonne~Yhoney replied Jun 27, 2008 to How to deal with depression because of alopecia....

24 May 9, 2019
Reply by Miranda12

"I've had the white fuzzy stuff come in on the sides of my head, but I keep shaving i…"

Yvonne~Yhoney replied May 28, 2008 to White Hairs

24 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"Yes, I think it would be good...As long as the network does not script the show into…"

Yvonne~Yhoney replied Apr 16, 2008 to Documentary

9 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"This is not strange at all...I feel the same way! But check this out... Now I am get…"

Yvonne~Yhoney replied Apr 13, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Girl!!! LMAO I Love your wits! :D You got that right! (your answers on the money...…"

Yvonne~Yhoney replied Mar 26, 2008 to Knowing if your makeup is "in style" or " up to date" per say?

12 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Orbit

"We do have so many options and choices of what we want to wear on our heads, be it o…"

Yvonne~Yhoney replied Mar 22, 2008 to Knowing if your makeup is "in style" or " up to date" per say?

12 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Orbit

"Working with the public/customer service, I really have caused confusion for a lot o…"

Yvonne~Yhoney replied Mar 22, 2008 to 7 things never to say to a bald woman

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

"You know holding on to those patches is what casues the most pain...after I finally…"

Yvonne~Yhoney replied Mar 22, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Welcome Angie, you are with like minds... You are going to go through the grieving o…"

Yvonne~Yhoney replied Mar 22, 2008 to New here

5 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Yvonne~Yhoney

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service