Starshine's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jason. I do take colostrum which has helped a lot, but I was told this Moduca…"

Starshine replied Nov 16, 2013 to Has anyone heard of Moducare as an immune balancer?

2 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Starshine

"I started on prednisone and methotrexate together. The prednisone dd not seem to hel…"

Starshine replied Oct 3, 2013 to Anyone else with diffuse alopocia areata

33 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Starshine

"Hi kteacher. I am sorry you have to deal with diffuse AA also. How long have you had…"

Starshine replied Oct 3, 2013 to Anyone else with diffuse alopocia areata

33 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Starshine

"I am not sure how many people are still active in this group. It seems like the orig…"

Starshine replied Aug 28, 2013 to Alopecians in Maryland

17 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Scalp Allure

"Hi Becca. I am also on the fence about trying this. My derm also suggested trying it…"

Starshine replied Aug 27, 2013 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"I live in Essex and work in Towson. What type of AA do tou have? Mine is diffuse. Th…"

Starshine replied Aug 22, 2013 to Alopecians in Maryland

17 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Scalp Allure

"Hi Serene. What part of Baltimore do you live in?"

Starshine replied Aug 19, 2013 to Alopecians in Maryland

17 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Scalp Allure

"Hi Mel. I had my fist bout with this wonderful condition when I was 50. Never even h…"

Starshine replied Jul 16, 2013 to Is there anyone in the same situation as me?

14 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Patchybutstrong33

"HI emmettbrown, I was interested in the Wobenzym and Colostrum and decided to try it…"

Starshine replied Jul 15, 2013 to Treating other medical conditions to cure alopecia?

43 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Cassidymain

"Hi Michelle. I would also like to know more about micronutrition."

Starshine replied Jun 19, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service