Alyce Jayne Martin's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I have recommended lots of other wigs. Like I said, I have worn them for 40 years.I…"

Alyce Jayne Martin replied Sep 5, 2012 to Good European wig site

10 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by VanillaPlum01

"I am a rep., but I also have had alopecia most of my life. I deal with it on a daily…"

10 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by VanillaPlum01

"Good. I have a couple of places I would recommend for cheaper ones. I will give you…"

10 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by VanillaPlum01

"Stella, I have worn wigs for about 40 years. You should go to follea.com and see for…"

10 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by VanillaPlum01

"Rose Marie, Yes, Follea sells other items besides the gripper. Megan has a gripper c…"

Alyce Jayne Martin replied Sep 5, 2012 to Need guidance for my next purchase! HELP

12 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Christine

"I would suggest Follea. They only carry European Human Hair pieces."

Alyce Jayne Martin replied Sep 4, 2012 to Need guidance for my next purchase! HELP

12 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Christine

"Just like with bio hair, hot blow dryers and flat irons are hard on your hair. I alw…"

Alyce Jayne Martin replied Aug 30, 2012 to Can you use hot tools on HH pieces?

12 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Hi Dana, I am close to St. Louis and would be happy to show you my gripper. Just let…"

Alyce Jayne Martin replied Aug 29, 2012 to Need help finding a good quality HH wig close to the St. Louis area

4 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Dana Evans

"Christine, I am so glad you love your gripper. The hair is beautiful. I am sure you…"

Alyce Jayne Martin replied Aug 29, 2012 to Big day!

10 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Christine

"Hi Lori, You may want to look up "Stamp Me Fabulous" on line."

Alyce Jayne Martin replied Aug 27, 2012 to Wig eyebrows. How amazing!

13 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Denise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service