Dominique Cleopatra's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"Look up "Hair integration systems" in your area They should offer a free consultatio…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Feb 20, 2010 to I live in Northern California and am starting to look for a custom wig. Any helpful suggetions out there?

9 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Becca

"I'm planning on getting a hair system bonded on that becomes like a part of you. You…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Feb 18, 2010 to I live in Northern California and am starting to look for a custom wig. Any helpful suggetions out there?

9 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Becca

"Make sure the eye brow pencil is very sharp and not too dark, also I know there are…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Feb 18, 2010 to Eyebrows

13 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Gena

"Thanks Joy, I do still have hair in the front and by my ears and have been told I am…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Feb 10, 2010 to Hair-Integration Systems

12 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"I would say wearing a wig or hair system is no different than push-up bras, make-up,…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Feb 9, 2010 to Hair-Integration Systems

12 Feb 10, 2010

"I agree with the theory that genetic predisposition plus extreme stress can trigger…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Feb 7, 2010 to AA and stress

10 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

"I often have dreams that I still have AA but so much of my hair has grown back (in t…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Feb 7, 2010 to Dreams

5 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Mary

"A hair stylist at an upscale salon—that doesn't even sell the product—advised me to…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Feb 4, 2010 to Nioxin products - do they help?

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Lois

"I see nothing wrong with going to some alopecia meet-ups to make friends and see if…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Jan 30, 2010 to Does wanting a woman to be bald, for a relationship, sound so weird?

2 Jan 30, 2010

"Nope, I have a memory like an elephant (*knock wood*) to be honest I probably rememb…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Jan 18, 2010 to How's your memory?

31 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Anna from Yorkshire

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service