Dominique Cleopatra's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"She, I'm glad my advice helped. I don't want to come across as "preachy" but when I…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Oct 9, 2009 to Is there is one final solution for Alopecia Universalis?

12 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

"I hope you LIVE in peace first!!! I can't even imagine growing up with AU, I was tea…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Oct 8, 2009 to Is there is one final solution for Alopecia Universalis?

12 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

"I'm not really a wig expert, but did you try washing it--sometimes that helps. I ass…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Oct 8, 2009 to Tips needed for getting used to wearing my new wig

18 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Hi Mary, I had dinner with a fellow Long Island girl around my age recently, whom I…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Oct 7, 2009 to Meeting Friends from Alopecia World in Person!

9 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by robert whitford

"Try Dr Daly in Garden City. He is a dermatologist and renowned for his alopecia rese…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Sep 25, 2009 to Help for a friend

4 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Susan S

"Thanks Susan, As usual you were very informative and generous with your knowledge. I…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Sep 12, 2009 to Steroid Injections and Elevated Eye Pressure?

1 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Thanks Allison, Do you notice any changes in your AA from smoking?"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Sep 11, 2009 to Taboo Topic Alert!

20 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Kara

"I don't tell everyone, but would feel ok with explaining my situation to anyone who…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Sep 8, 2009 to I'm never not thinking about it

13 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Tuesday

"That's Awesome Pam!!! Wow after 20 years, I bet all that sun and relaxing on the bea…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Jul 31, 2009 to Looking For A Hairpiece that can withstand wind and water

3 Jul 31, 2009

"Maybe a Cyberwig would work. I have never tried one yet, but they make ones for spor…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Jul 31, 2009 to Looking For A Hairpiece that can withstand wind and water

3 Jul 31, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service