Gail's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting this....am struggling a bit tonight, it definitely helped :) "

Gail replied Feb 13, 2016 to Positive vibes to share

23 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by ToddWilkes

"Hi Lizzie-   I'm a brunette and i started using liquid eyeliner....took me some prac…"

Gail replied Oct 24, 2014 to Losing eye lashes

19 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Mine started about a month after my Mom passed away.....I found one spot, then a few…"

Gail replied Jul 8, 2014 to Alopecia due to stress, trauma etc

18 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Stressed

"I went to a sporting good store and bought a swim cap made from material (spandex, I…"

Gail replied Jun 10, 2014 to Headcovering for amusement park / water activities for teen boy

9 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thanks for posting this - and the link :)"

Gail replied Jun 3, 2014 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Does it bother anyone else when someone comments on how much you have "changed" or h…"

Gail replied Apr 20, 2014 to Ignorant comments :-)

26 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by SophieG

"Congratulations!  Very happy for you and thanks for sharing your information - and g…"

Gail replied Apr 2, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"A few weeks after I got my first wig, I actually had someone pull on it to see if it…"

Gail replied Mar 28, 2014 to Ignorant comments :-)

26 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by SophieG

"I haven't had the dry/itchy and weepy...but I do poke my self in the eyes A LOT.  I…"

Gail replied Mar 1, 2014 to When you didn’t believe it would be worse

22 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by BLee

"Wow...thanks for posting this...I just recently lost my eye brows and eyelashes and…"

Gail replied Oct 7, 2013 to Alopecia make-up tips

5 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Casey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service