Akaslowpoke's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I became alopecian last year. I wore several wigs before Follea www.peggyknight.com…"

Akaslowpoke replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Michael, Words can not explain how thrilled I am with my new Follea! I love it when…"

Akaslowpoke replied Oct 14, 2013 to 'The Gripper' wigs sold by Peggy Knight

70 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"please friend me and lets communicate offline. I do mean financially but well worth…"

Akaslowpoke replied Oct 14, 2013 to Newbie. Where can I get a human hair wig?

9 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by grace01

"It's a personal decision to shave or not. I am Alopecia Universalis so not an option…"

Akaslowpoke replied Oct 14, 2013 to Newbie. Where can I get a human hair wig?

9 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by grace01

"I undrstand what you are saying and know how embarassed I felt at first. However you…"

Akaslowpoke replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"You indicate you gave a few hundred , of what out at the NAAF. Where do we send the…"

Akaslowpoke replied Sep 25, 2013 to 'The Gripper' wigs sold by Peggy Knight

70 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"karen, I can completely relate. i had a large patch last November and within a coupl…"

Akaslowpoke replied Aug 17, 2013 to Alopecia totalis, any help advise welcome please x

5 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by kezzie

"Yea! Now you can see your true beauty. You have your spouse and kids supportand that…"

Akaslowpoke replied Jul 20, 2013 to I DID IT!

14 Jan 16, 2019
Reply by Sonja-Erica Pompa

"Michael, Thanks for sharing the information. I was diagnosed in June 2013 and after…"

Akaslowpoke replied Jul 14, 2013 to 'The Gripper' wigs sold by Peggy Knight

70 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service