Scott's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"AA for maybe 6 months, then a switch to uniform shedding. Within 3 months I was AU. …"

Scott replied Jun 15, 2016 to Alopecia areata worsening after prednisone

28 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by early 20's

"Halewhy, your story is curious. I also suffered with AA for many, many months. Final…"

Scott replied Jun 14, 2016 to Alopecia areata worsening after prednisone

28 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by early 20's

"Hi Dolly, When I was AA my dermatologist suggested I try cyclosporine. I had been AA…"

Scott replied May 18, 2016 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"You're welcome. I emailed Dr Christiano a few weeks ago in the hope that she would p…"

Scott replied Jan 28, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Based on information obtained from Dr. Christiano's clinical study into the use of t…"

Scott replied Jan 27, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"I don't live in the States, but I wonder if there is the option of having the topica…"

Scott replied Nov 16, 2015 to Turn Xeljanz from a pill form to a topical cream

18 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Sam

"Hi Xeljanzmiracle Yes, I read the report that Dr Christiano released on her last tr…"

Scott replied Nov 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I also have Universalis. Occasionally, a few times a year, I get peach fuzz on my sc…"

Scott replied Nov 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Fab This would make sense. From what I've read, our hair has 3 cycles: growth (an…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sarah I would be interested to hear what dosage you took, and how long before yo…"

Scott replied Aug 29, 2015 to Prednisone ?

6 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service