Anne Williams's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Being a more mature woman with alopecia, I got a lot of comments from other women in…"

Anne Williams replied Mar 22, 2022 to 7 things never to say to a bald woman

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

"Hats and beautiful cosmetics. The best micro blade artist for brows. That is what I…"

Anne Williams replied Mar 22, 2022 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"Excellent advice. I do love hats and hats wigs but I need neck scarves for warmth wh…"

Anne Williams replied Mar 22, 2022 to options for shaved head

10 Mar 25
Reply by sinicore

"I didn’t develop alopecia total is until well into my sixties. After that, it became…"

Anne Williams replied Mar 22, 2022 to options for shaved head

10 Mar 25
Reply by sinicore

"Thanks for the great input. I’ve decided to stick with eyeliner in various colors an…"

Anne Williams replied Aug 14, 2020 to False eyelashes

4 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Anne Williams

"My scalp hair started to go first. Started loosing it in handfuls winter of 2016. I…"

Anne Williams replied Apr 30, 2020 to for alopecia universalis general questions

8 May 8, 2020
Reply by Anna

"Valid advice!"

Anne Williams replied Jan 13, 2020 to Hello everyone...

17 Feb 16, 2021
Reply by tomfor

"I’ve been interested in this product also. Keep us posted. "

Anne Williams replied Jul 7, 2019 to Magnetic

10 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by Ellen

"I shaved almost 2 years ago. I’ve been having fun collecting scarves and hats. Lot l…"

Anne Williams replied Nov 24, 2018 to Scared to shave

4 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Terri

"You really do look fantastic. Don't let the negative vibes get to you. Have fun with…"

Anne Williams replied Jul 4, 2018 to When it is time to SHAVE.....Peace!

9 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service