Amy's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"This is very interesting. I do think there is a strong possibility that it is mircob…"

Amy replied Mar 15, 2010 to Reseach linking Vitamin D and autoimmune diseases

8 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Tony J.

"(Mike) Toothpicks to the eyelashes then put on eyes! So I just read that the indivi…"

Amy replied Mar 14, 2010 to False Eyelashes- lid irritation...ideas?

14 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by hagster

"I had the same issue with the wig cap- It kept rolling up and made me hotter :-) I j…"

Amy replied Mar 10, 2010 to Desperately need advice on wigs please!

12 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Amber

"Hi Dee, the wig in the pix is actually a Noriko Angelica. The girls at the wig shop…"

Amy replied Mar 10, 2010 to Desperately need advice on wigs please!

12 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Amber

"Some people find synthetics very uncomfortable- itchy, etc. I have heard some people…"

Amy replied Mar 9, 2010 to Desperately need advice on wigs please!

12 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Amber

"Thank you to everyone for your responses. I think putting the waterproof eyeliner on…"

Amy replied Mar 8, 2010 to False Eyelashes- lid irritation...ideas?

14 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by hagster

"Aileen, I'd aim for right in the middle. Too close to the eye and your eyes will lik…"

Amy replied Mar 7, 2010 to Fake Eyelashes?

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

"I wear them- every day! I think they look *OK*. My natural eyelashes were really gre…"

Amy replied Mar 5, 2010 to Fake Eyelashes?

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

"Hey Aimee, how did the ride go? I'm going boating soon too and Im not sure my plan s…"

Amy replied Jan 25, 2010 to My first boat ride since having AA

4 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Aimee

"I posted a recent study on lantranprost (lumigan) showing some positive results. Iro…"

Amy replied Jan 14, 2010 to Eyelashes falling out again

12 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Noname3232

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service