Amy's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I use Anastasia brow powder (get a lighter shade than you think you need, it goes on…"

Amy replied Jan 5, 2010 to Drawing eyebrows

10 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Amy

"Susan, thanks for posting this. I started doing this a few weeks ago and it makes a…"

Amy replied Jan 5, 2010 to How do you wash false eye lashes?

10 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Shas

"Thea, I dont know the exact study I read that had 89% for patchy AA. There are a wid…"

Amy replied Dec 26, 2009 to Diphenylcyclopropenone (DCP) as a contact sensitizer for alopecia areata

13 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Amy

"I havent switched wigs yet but when I started wearing one, I wore it back in sort of…"

Amy replied Nov 20, 2009 to Wearing A Fresh Wig on Monday

10 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"For me, baby 1 weaned at 13 months and it was 7 months later that AA returned. Baby…"

Amy replied Nov 13, 2009 to Hair growth after pregnancy

8 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I had AA which went into remission with pregnancy 1 for 3 years. THen it came back a…"

Amy replied Nov 9, 2009 to Hair growth after pregnancy

8 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Im not a doctor but I read that strength is too much for children under 16. Have you…"

Amy replied Oct 24, 2009 to A million thoughts, Protopic in particular

6 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by ThatGuyLes

"Kimberly, I lost my eyelashes in the last week, so I understand your fear. Well I ha…"

Amy replied Oct 23, 2009 to Alopecia Universalis

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Ms. S

"Pulse therapy and long term therapy are not the same. Pulse side effects are much le…"

Amy replied Oct 23, 2009 to Pulse Prednisone Treatment for AA

5 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Amy

"Most of the time it is painless. In very chronic times it hurts, like after you take…"

Amy replied Oct 23, 2009 to Pain with hairloss?

9 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Amy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service