Cstarr's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I had pitting in my nails 3 years before I developed AU. At the time I was told it w…"

Cstarr replied Aug 4, 2015 to Did nail pitting occur before or after your alopecia?

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Hello! Right after my hair fell out last year I went for all kinds of testing found…"

Cstarr replied Jan 5, 2015 to Does a Gluten free diet work for alopecia (according to the Internet it does)

19 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Millanka

"Hello, I have now been to 3 dermatologists. The first one did not help at all. The s…"

Cstarr replied Dec 9, 2014 to Dermatologist or endocrinologist?

10 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Lexi

"Hello! When I first noticed my hair loss I had several bald spots by the time I went…"

Cstarr replied Oct 19, 2014 to AU question

18 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Jlhollow

"I probably got about 4 injections per eyebrow. It is painfull but to me worth it as…"

Cstarr replied Sep 18, 2014 to Hair growth

9 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Emenemely

"I too have au and I now have some very blond short eyelashes. They are not long enou…"

Cstarr replied Sep 15, 2014 to Hair growth

9 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Emenemely

"Good luck with your tests!  The more I read articles the more I see how important nu…"

Cstarr replied May 27, 2014 to Alopecia and Celiac disease

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by H's Mum

"Thanks for the information, I will look into GAPS.  I have decided to focus on eatin…"

Cstarr replied May 27, 2014 to Alopecia and Celiac disease

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by H's Mum

"Hey Rosy,  Thank you for the info, my main goal is to get healthier and if I have h…"

Cstarr replied May 13, 2014 to Alopecia and Celiac disease

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by H's Mum

"From what I have learned everyone is different (shocking I know).   I went from seei…"

Cstarr replied May 8, 2014 to Question for anyone who has lost eyebrows

9 May 10, 2014
Reply by MJ

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service