Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the supportive reply, Mary!"

Tuesday replied Mar 4, 2010 to Going without a wig or head cover

53 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Amy - I'm not sure what to suggest - I have the same issue with ALL false eyelash gl…"

Tuesday replied Mar 4, 2010 to False Eyelashes- lid irritation...ideas?

14 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by hagster

"I have an idea . Wear a bandana or some sort of wig cap or hijab underscarf on your…"

Tuesday replied Mar 2, 2010 to Motorcycles and wigs

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Brandy

"I definitely agree the covering is a person decision. I truly admire the women here…"

Tuesday replied Mar 1, 2010 to Going without a wig or head cover

53 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Good for you!!!! :0)"

Tuesday replied Dec 20, 2009 to I finally had the courage to take some bald pictures and put them on here

9 May 3, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Very interesting point, Reginia. Thanks for sharing - food for thought, for sure."

Tuesday replied Dec 16, 2009 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"I'm so sorry you experience this rudeness. The closest I've had was some teenagers l…"

Tuesday replied Dec 16, 2009 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"I'm female so can only add a bit to this discussion. I do know that my DH said he ha…"

Tuesday replied Nov 28, 2009 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"Dan - I'm eager to hear some good solutions. I also have AU and my nails are a mess…"

Tuesday replied Nov 25, 2009 to Fingernails

10 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Crowner

"I have had AU for 9 years. I'd like to be able to go bald in public too although I c…"

Tuesday replied Nov 23, 2009 to Coming Out!

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service