Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw your photos before this post and thought you looked beautiful,  vibrant and as…"

Tuesday replied Oct 18, 2014 to Wearing a scarf to work?

9 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Tuesday

"Hahaha! Fiona, you made me laugh! :)  Thanks for your reply! "

Tuesday replied Oct 4, 2014 to Does anyone without brows NOT have eyebrow tattoos?

29 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by LK

"My own experience was 10 years ago, I was eating a gluten free vegan diet and I deve…"

Tuesday replied Aug 6, 2014 to Does a Gluten free diet work for alopecia (according to the Internet it does)

19 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Millanka

"Emily,  I think Susan has shared alot of wisdom."  You are 29. You should not be wit…"

Tuesday replied Jul 14, 2014 to A woman with alopecia in the dating the world

11 Aug 16, 2014

"Just an aside. I buy scarves fromhttp://www.anokhiusa.com/ and they are beautiful.  …"

Tuesday replied Jul 5, 2014 to Words of encouragement needed

31 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Jaeden's Momma

"Thank you for taking the time to compose a letter on such an emotional subject and s…"

Tuesday replied Jun 5, 2014 to *Updated 9-24-2014* Mothers Beware Fancy Nancy: Fanciest Doll in the Universe!

32 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Sydnie Hyde and Mom Zelda

"I just wanted to mention that when I wear either Raquel Welch or Gabor,  particularl…"

Tuesday replied May 27, 2014 to Synthetic wig getting frizzy

26 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"always ask "is my brows still on"  lol so inconvient. i hate this.  so yes now i hav…"

Tuesday replied May 26, 2014 to Alopecia and the summer

17 May 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy G.

" I have au. I actually can't financially afford tattooed eyebrows or Freedom wigs.  …"

Tuesday replied May 26, 2014 to Alopecia and the summer

17 May 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy G.

"Have you had your hemoglobin and ferritin iron levels checked?  Have you had biopsy…"

Tuesday replied May 11, 2014 to I wish I had alopecia (like I thought)

6 May 20, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service