Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"My sons are just little guys (4 and 7). I have been wearing scarves and various wigs…"

Tuesday replied Mar 14, 2011 to How do you tell your children about your alopecia?

10 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Daniela Nikova

"I haven't a clue if evening primrose oil will help thinning but in my case - it cert…"

Tuesday replied Mar 8, 2011 to Evening Primrose Oil

11 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Angie

"I've heard the head is painful. Dotty here on ALopecia World has head tattoos and sh…"

Tuesday replied Mar 1, 2011 to Head tattoo?

15 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"I like that phrase, "...the world just stopped staring." I think I"ll repeat this as…"

Tuesday replied Feb 26, 2011 to Acceptance - One day, the world just stopped staring

13 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"I really wax and wane with my responses. Usually, if I'm wearing a scarf and people…"

Tuesday replied Feb 11, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"Ana, I hope you see my post. When I started developing alopecia about 10 or gosh 11…"

Tuesday replied Feb 10, 2011 to Feeling very alone and lost

28 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"I guess I can see both points of view. I have only seen about 5 bald women in real l…"

Tuesday replied Feb 10, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"I mention God because you've mentioned your religious leanings a bit. I hope you don…"

Tuesday replied Feb 10, 2011 to Has anyone "hid" what's left?

5 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"Well, i used to wear a synthetic wig to the gym - but as you said - it was just too…"

Tuesday replied Feb 5, 2011 to What do you wear to the gym?

8 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Kirstin Traylor

"Good question, Babylon. I guess it would be very hard unless you had clear evidence…"

Tuesday replied Feb 3, 2011 to Woman fired from her job for shaving her head!

17 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by David B327

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service