Joe Nyagah's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Honestly, I can't understand what Alopecia and gambling have to do with each other.I…"

Joe Nyagah replied Aug 20, 2021 to Are those with alopecia prone to gambling?

15 May 15, 2023
Reply by sampeckard

"You know, maybe those who suffer from alopecia are indeed prone to gambling, but I h…"

Joe Nyagah replied Aug 4, 2021 to Are those with alopecia prone to gambling?

15 May 15, 2023
Reply by sampeckard

"Hair loss, can be a side effect of a dental implant, but I think that in your situat…"

Joe Nyagah replied Apr 10, 2021 to Hair loss after dental implant?

9 Jun 13, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"Indeed, it can be very difficult to take care of a wig. You need to have a lot of pa…"

Joe Nyagah replied Mar 11, 2021 to Human Hair Blend Wig Care and Care Products!!

8 Mar 11, 2021
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"If you trust this doctor and he already helped you several times I think you shouldn…"

Joe Nyagah replied Feb 28, 2021 to Doctors that prescribe Xeljanz?

9 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"I already was contaminated with Covid-19, and I do not want to get infected one more…"

Joe Nyagah replied Dec 30, 2020 to Covid vaccine and Alopecia

5 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"It's a funny situation, but I don't think it's a problem. Just warn the girl immedia…"

Joe Nyagah replied Mar 13, 2020 to Sex in a Freedom Wig

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"To be honest, it's not a good idea to sleep in your wig. Sleeping in your wig will c…"

Joe Nyagah replied Mar 2, 2020 to Sleeping in your wig, the first sleepover

7 Mar 9, 2020
Reply by Dee

"Most men really like women with hair, and this is not surprising, because it is very…"

Joe Nyagah replied Sep 21, 2019 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service