hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree with the places already listed. Just want to add that you shouldn't expect to…"

hagster replied Sep 21, 2017 to Brand new human hair wig 20in - where to sell?

16 Jun 17, 2019
Reply by APKdodo

"For info on all things alopecia, you might want to start with the past discussions h…"

hagster replied Sep 21, 2017 to Help please

2 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Not sure. But I had a total knee replacement last year and my out-of-control Granulo…"

hagster replied Sep 18, 2017 to Regrowth following cortisone injections in shoulders

6 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by bibby

"Sarah - I'm so glad to read how you are accepting of your situation. Sans the eyebro…"

hagster replied Sep 12, 2017 to eyebrows & sex

23 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Paulina

"I would go to the school principal (with or without my mother) and tell them about a…"

hagster replied Sep 10, 2017 to Called out on my Wig

7 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

"Yes, they are both autoimmune disorders. If you have one autoimmune disorder, the it…"

hagster replied Sep 2, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

"I think experience would be best. Kinda an expensive lesson if your wig gets ruined.…"

hagster replied Aug 31, 2017 to Hairstylists

9 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Ilaria Di leo

"I (personally) think head covering msnagement i.e. scarfs, hats, wigs, etc is much e…"

hagster replied Aug 31, 2017 to A few questions for those who are bald..

2 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Jo

"I bought one and used it. Very time consuming. Slowed thinning was all, so loaned to…"

hagster replied Aug 27, 2017 to hairmax laser therapy

2 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by hagster

"There are silicone (headband) grips that are about $30 and a velcro kind called Wigr…"

hagster replied Aug 27, 2017 to Wig attachment with bit of hair. Help!

6 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Cimbom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service