holyhairlossbatman!!'s Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all your candid advice on the eyebrow tattoos. It is appreciated. :0) Jen…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 18, 2011 to tattooing eyebrows- hurt???

20 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by C V

"Thanks really cool product! Have yours always been like that, or did it happen? I th…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 18, 2011 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"It's really working for me. It has to some degree relegated them in the same categor…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 17, 2011 to I outed myself as having alopecia on Facebook

28 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"This very reason is one of the reasons why I don't shave at all on my legs or armpit…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 17, 2011 to Shaved head itches

4 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Ericka

"I have a fantasy about outing myself and requesting hair donations and finally getti…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 17, 2011 to I outed myself as having alopecia on Facebook

28 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"Oh...I'm so sorry. It seems like SO much has been built up around this moment for yo…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 17, 2011 to Stinging words

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

"Thanks so much for the input guys. You know, in the 80s I was kinda punk and I did s…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 3, 2011 to Is it better or worse when you finally shave your head?

13 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"I am REALLY new to this- just about 2 months total. As it progresses, it looks like…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jun 29, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service