Pat Latina's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"You're going to love your Freedom Wig. Who's your rep? Just wondering, I've had mine…"

Pat Latina replied May 6, 2010 to I need some advice on vacuum wigs!

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Jody Gorski

"Hi Ashley, I want to encourage you to free yourself. Easy? NO WAY, but you'll see it…"

Pat Latina replied Apr 7, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"Thank you for sharing. Food for thought most defintely."

Pat Latina replied Apr 6, 2010 to An Obstacle in Our Path

3 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

"Thank you Rosy."

Pat Latina replied Apr 2, 2010 to Help! Vaccum Wig: Oily Forehead?

2 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

"You are welcome!!! This is the group: alopecians who have a freedom wig! (or are get…"

Pat Latina replied Mar 31, 2010 to I need some advice on vacuum wigs!

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Jody Gorski

"Hi Sheryl, I just got my first Vaccum Wig in February. What can I say other than "I…"

Pat Latina replied Mar 30, 2010 to I need some advice on vacuum wigs!

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Jody Gorski

"Hi Charity, thanks for the post with summer coming I was thinking about the same thi…"

Pat Latina replied Mar 26, 2010 to Swimming/Summer

32 May 18, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Hi Aimee, I guess this is what I'll experience when I order my back-up. This is too…"

Pat Latina replied Mar 21, 2010 to I ordered identical wigs, but they look different

8 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Aimee

"Chris, I couldn't say it better myself. Thanks Chris for putting it into words "just…"

Pat Latina replied Mar 12, 2010 to How do you respond?

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"Hi Aimee, where did you say you got your wig? Looking for a back-up curly wig with b…"

Pat Latina replied Mar 10, 2010 to Do you use glue or tape or nothing for your wig?

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service