Trixie's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"My hair (just on my scalp) has been growing back since I found out I was pregnant. I…"

Trixie replied Jun 9, 2011 to Alopecia and Pregnancy

30 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Johanna

"I love roller coasters and I was worried about the same thing since I am not comfort…"

Trixie replied Aug 6, 2010 to Wigs and roller coasters?

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Last week one day I caught a little bit of it and Barbara is gone until the end of s…"

Trixie replied Jun 30, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"I watch the view some if I am home and there is nothing else on. I am glad that I mi…"

Trixie replied Jun 30, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"I have been thinking about doing this myself. Keep us posted as to what method you e…"

Trixie replied Jun 26, 2010 to Waxing - Will it hurt?

8 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Juwanda

"Good for you for taking control of the situation. Very inspiring!"

Trixie replied Apr 27, 2010 to Went public at work this week

9 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Anna B

"I have the ophiasis pattern hair loss and I'm rocking mohawk the best I can."

Trixie replied Apr 25, 2010 to Ophiasis pattern

14 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Linda

"Ive felt the same way. I have almost became a hermit if I do go out its with friends…"

Trixie replied Sep 17, 2009 to Don't seem able to cope

13 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Trixie

"Alopecia areata is different for everyone. Some develop only a few spots that grow b…"

Trixie replied Jul 19, 2009 to I have alopecia areata - how do I know if I'll lose all of my hair?

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by macho

"I have done both occasionally before my AA and now. I do have anexiety and depressio…"

Trixie replied Jul 6, 2009 to Taboo Topic Alert!

20 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Kara

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service