Amber Lounder's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I just saw your post I am gluten intolerant What do you mean by leg pain? Arthrit…"

Amber Lounder replied Jul 16, 2009 to Celiac and leg pain

1 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Amber Lounder

"I've been gluten free for 9 months now and it is a challenge,especially at family ga…"

Amber Lounder replied Jun 30, 2009 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

"Hi Aimee For me, after the onset of alopecia ,the doctors began to question my other…"

Amber Lounder replied Apr 9, 2009 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

"Hi I just read your post and I have been gluten free since November 11th. It's not a…"

Amber Lounder replied Feb 5, 2009 to Do we have any further ideas as to what causes AA?

8 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Nicole

"Interesting topic ,because it's something we deal with daily. In my case, I wear hai…"

Amber Lounder replied Dec 11, 2008 to Are you good at receiving compliments?

19 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by sharon

"Cute pics Good luck!! I hope it works for you :)"

Amber Lounder replied Nov 3, 2008 to New Hope for ME--- and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

"Hi Zoey First I'd like to say I saw your pics and you are not fat. Actually before I…"

Amber Lounder replied Oct 7, 2008 to So sad...

19 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Sooze

"Hi Lisa I'm sorry to hear you are having such a struggle If your friends turned away…"

Amber Lounder replied Oct 2, 2008 to New Girl

5 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi My name is Amber and I'm new to this forum. I've been reading(devouring) everyone…"

Amber Lounder replied Sep 10, 2008 to Coping With Alopecia

12 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Jenn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service