All Discussions Tagged 'Alopecia' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online wig shopping?

I have been recently wanting a new wig but I can't find any where I live that I like. I'm looking for a human hair wig and prefer them to b…

Started by k123

3 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

23 years with Alopecia Universalis

Hello. My name is Aaron and i'm fairly new to this site. I made an account last year, yet this is the first time I've logged on since. I sp…

Started by aaron

5 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by ossy201

How to make the rest of hairs to fall AA

Dear All, I know it may sound odd, but I am looking for a way to make the rest of my hair to fall as well. I have AA for 18 years and I am…

Started by N

4 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Noel

Prolactin hormone levels connected to alopecia areata?

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and would love learn from others and share my experiences. I am a 35 year old male and have been struggl…

Started by Jeremiah

9 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by y yules

Alopecia Areata Barbae (Beard hair loss)

I've got Alopecia areata barbae (effects the beard only) started about a year ago. It hasn't gotten any better, I've been treating it with…

Started by JP

15 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by daimo

My hair is almost back!

Hello everyone, I thought I would share my recovery story to reassure those who have recently been diagnosed with AA. In September 2011 I d…

Started by alopecia86

4 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Recovered Alopecian

Are you coming to ALOPECIAPALOOZA?

ALOPECIAPALOOZA IS COMING TO HAMILTON, OHIO!!!! For those of you not familar, Alopeciapalooza is a camp devoted specifically to children w…

Started by Children's Alopecia Project

4 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by RlynnSII

Alopecia areata - diagnosed today

One week ago, while getting my hair cut, a stylist asked, "you have alopecia?" I hadn't noticed that I had a bald spot. It now appears larg…

Started by LC

14 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Crissy

Not knowing how far it will go

Soooo...since the onset of my AA, i've noticed a few things. Obviously, I'm losing my hair. One way I can tell that more sections are about…

Started by Emz

5 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Emz

New York photo shoot

DK Wright, a poet who wrote a piece for my book "Head-On, Stories of Alopecia" is in the city, and has a photo shoot set up to go along wit…

Started by Deeann

0 Feb 12, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service