All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bald Barbie Doll

Mattel is planning a Kim Kardashian Barbie but we had to protest Mattel to create a bald Barbie for children with Alopecia and cancer (whic…

Started by Brittany

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by baldisnotbeautiful

New life

I realized that all my life I was trying to be perfect and I often didn't like myself. But now with alopecia I've found out who I really am…

Started by Lalka

2 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by stephani

Recently Diagnosed with Alopecoa Areata But Anxious About Treatment

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site but it's a real pleasure to be on this site and I'm glad to be around people with similar circumstances.…

Started by zedwid300

2 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

Some hair grew in, but the patch keeps getting larger?

Hey guys :)I'm a newbie here.I am 17 years old and I have since april 2012 Alopecia Areata. Two months ago, my hair started to grow on the…

Started by PandoraBox

0 Feb 23, 2013

When prednisolone doesn't work...

Hi folks I lost almost all of my hair in 2011 and the hairloss only stopped after taking 40mg Prednisolone for several weeks. Then my hair…

Started by Tamylin Ishizuka

3 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Tallgirl

21y/o female, eczema since age two but first time experiencing hairloss like AA. HELP

Hey everyone, I'd first like to say how great this community is. I have been lurking around for a little while, but haven't found anyone or…

Started by shenuck

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by shenuck

Scarring alopecia aka cicatricial alopecia: Scalp issues

Hello, I have been diagnosed with this type of Alopecia about a year ago. I have since stopped all chemical treatments including relaxers.…

Started by Blessed1

3 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Yeshua<3

New alopecia treatment? Fumaraat

I just been to the dermatologist on Friday last week and they gave me an experimental drug: Fumaderm (pills) (active substance fumarate / f…

Started by Cristian

6 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

Please Help need answers related to Traction Alopecia, Burning Follicle Pain, Possible Hair Dye Allergy

Dear Friends, Until last year the idea of hair loss never crossed my thoughts and now it's a waking nightmare. I sympathize with anyone tha…

Started by Muchwantsmore

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Sarah

Loss of nose hair?

Hi i have recently been diagnosed with AU and i have lost my nose hair. A couple days after losing it, i caught a cold, which has gotten pr…

Started by aswitzer98

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service