All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DNCB and sleep scratching

Hi everyone, Does anyone out there have any tips for dealing with the unconscious scratching caused by DNCB? I can refrain from scratching…

Started by Shawn

6 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Reto

My website and club what is hair?

Ok so my mom and i decided to make a web site that brings children or adults and thier families closer to others with alopecia. (whatishair…

Started by Amber Price

0 Mar 29, 2010

Who wants to be in my Sims 3 game?

I've already created a damn near spot on sim of Kasta Martinez, and whats cool about Sims 3 now, is that its an open world format,meaning t…

Started by Frank Pratt

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by elena f.

I am new and I need some help

Hi all. I am new here, and I came here in hope of getting some support for my wife. As my screen name suggests, I am married to a woman wit…

Started by Husband of woman with Alopecia

63 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

National Alopecia Areata Registry

The National Alopecia Areata Registry (NAAR) is an organization sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Insti…

Started by National Alopecia Areata Registry

2 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

Question about AA

I've got a question about AA.. I've got big bald spots on my head, which is obviously AA. But I have little bald spots on my arms and legs…

Started by Lionel

6 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Andrea Wasserman

Canadian conference??

I was reading through some statistics on the NAAF conference from last year and although roughly 1000 alopecians attended, only 24 or so we…

Started by Carol

18 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

What things do you hear when out in the world?

I love this web site. I just shaved my head about 4 weeks ago, so without this site, I could still be home afraid to embrace my beautiful b…

Started by Jen

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

Just an idea..

Has anyone remotely medical (that cuts me out) ever thought of like getting alopecia cured by implants/or something from the person's sibli…

Started by Yoshimi

5 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Diana

Looking for information about the latest in wigs, styles, salons, locations and stylists? Then this post is for you

Please check out my article, "Headed in the right direction: the head covering as marker of a Jewish woman’s identity Part II," which you c…

Started by Rivkah Writes

0 Jun 4, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service