All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

7 things never to say to a bald woman

This week I read an article on DiversityInc.com titled "7 Things Never to Say to LGBT Coworkers." It got me to thinking: What might be 7 t…

Started by rj, Co-founder

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

Anyone Tried this Products for Alopecia?

Hello, i was browsing Amazon for products that helps in Alopecia. I found these two which have good reviews. https://www.amazon.com/HAIRME

Started by Lavonne Sandberg

3 Feb 15, 2022
Reply by Viffleros

Autoimmune disease, parasites, and complexity

In the following TEDx talk, science journalist and author Moises Velasquez-Manoff explains why "the immune system needs its version of grav…

Started by rj, Co-founder

11 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by Jamalia Franko

NBA player makes movie about alopecia

“There are kids and adults that have committed suicide over this,” said Charlie Villanueva, the former Detroit Pistons forward who now is a…

Started by Jera

16 Jan 21, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

Hey, I'm based in Ireland and am hoping to order tofacitinib from overseas soon, as the price is horrendous here. However, I'm wondering ho…

Started by hellopeesha

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

Did any treatment "work" for you?

It's my understanding that there's no "cure" for alopecia, but I'm still interested in learning about the varying degrees of success alopec…

Started by Jera

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

I bought my featherlite (fall) from Isadore last year. When i first received the piece to inspect that hair quality i was very hopefull. Ho…

Started by amya

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Market research project - Describe the ideal CHP (Cranial Head Prosthesis) boutique (Part I)

Good afternoon Alopecia World! I am currently in the process of completing my MBA with a focus in Technology Management, and this semester…

Started by kastababy

7 Sep 29, 2021
Reply by ArcheBland

Wedding stress promoting loss

Well, my boyfriend of almost seven years asked me to marry him!!!! Unfortunately, it didn't take long for the wedding stress to set in. We…

Started by LC

10 Aug 28, 2021
Reply by MGRay

teenage dating with aa

it's complicated

Started by kay kay

7 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service