All Discussions Tagged 'areata' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clobetasol Propionate (Dermovate)- How long to take action?

Hi, I was given dermovate lotion to use once a day on my AA patches. I think I've probably lost about 40/50% of my scalp hair - I've got 2…

Started by Leila

1 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by DJ88

Adrenal fatigue

I notice that this topic hasn't been raised for a few years and wanted to raise it as it's played a part in my research since I was diagnos…

Started by Erica

5 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by IAmReplaceable

Telling her story

This lady does a great job of telling her alopecia story and supporting those with the condition. http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/mic

Started by youarebeautiful

0 Jul 22, 2015

Vellus hairs?

I've had alopecia areata for a year now, my patches are quite big and my hair fell out quite slowly.  Some hair is still falling out but no…

Started by buttons4me

0 Nov 21, 2014

Is alopecia hereditary?

I was wondering if anyone knew if Alopecia was found to be a hereditary trait. My 5 year old daughter was diagnosed with AA in January, and…

Started by Mike Cas

10 May 27, 2014
Reply by Mike Cas

Not knowing how far it will go

Soooo...since the onset of my AA, i've noticed a few things. Obviously, I'm losing my hair. One way I can tell that more sections are about…

Started by Emz

5 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Emz

AA & thinning hair - looking for tips & tricks!

Hi Everyone! My name is Natasha. I was diagnosed with AA 15 years ago.  For most of my life, I kept my hair very long to ensure that I coul…

Started by Natasha Marie

7 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Mirena - Experience with hair regrowth after removal

Hey all,  I noticed a small patch of hair loss at the end of August and thought it was nothing other than stress until the patch got bigge…

Started by Erica

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Erica

Confusion and depression. Anyone want to share their journey's ups and downs?

Hey, For those who haven't read my other forum posts, I am a young adult with extensive alopecia areata (I would say that I am at about 60-…

Started by Epo

1 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Wendy

Regrowth

Hi guys, Im new to the site and I'm looking for some advice or some insights as to whats happening with my Alopecia Areata. My alopecia sta…

Started by DaveyVtec

1 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by DaveyVtec

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service