All Discussions Tagged 'cortisone' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question- I see this was also posted by Emma.

Do any of you with Alopecia Areata have a correlations between itching of the scalp and hair loss or hair growth? Stressful times with fall…

Started by Billie

4 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Denise

Rapid weight gain after Cortisone injections?

I have alopecia areata and started getting injections in December in a large and very noticeable spot. My hair started growing back pretty…

Started by AnnaMLR

2 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by AnnaMLR

Cortisone treatments

Just wondering what people's experience with cortisone shots has been. An article on the Internet says: "The average patient who opts for t…

Started by RB

4 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

My treatment of cortisone shots

So I want to share my story with you. I was diagnose with alopecia last February. I dont know what caused it. I always had a long thick hai…

Started by Laura

10 May 8, 2010
Reply by Laura

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service