All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diffuse Alopecia Areata

Hello I went to Dr. Whiting located in Dallas and results of my scalp biopsy showed minor miniaturization but no pattern. Dr Whiting also s…

Started by Yosimite

3 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Yosimite

Shaving white fuzz?

Hi Im new to the site but not new to alopecia, Iv had it on numerous occasions from the age of 12 and Im now 26. Iv had AA before and was a…

Started by DeanG85

1 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Eliza alisa abgail

Which "hair solutions" did you try?

Since FPHL, I have tried almost every way of covering up/styling my hair/hairdress/headdress. I started out with Toppik and hair thickening…

Started by

5 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

Silicea

OK i aint really been using this site coz im useless lol, but feel like i should let people know wots starting to work for me. I have no h…

Started by Michael

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Michael

CHEAP HH wigs?

What is the cheapest site that has HH wigs? I don't have a lot to spend, and I'm having a baby in just 5 weeks so I really have to be cheap…

Started by InHopelessNight

3 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Cindie

Kool Aid hair dye and alopecia

Hey everyone, I have a question that hopefully someone will be able to answer. My alopecia is not horrible at the moment, as my only patche…

Started by Marisa

5 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Megan Johnson

Thin hair after alopecia

Hey Friends, I was diagnosed with AA a year ago. After the steroid shots and creams, I currently have no spots (yippee!). I have, however,…

Started by Suzanne Kennedy

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

Wig search, could you help me?

I'm looking for wigs online at a really good price, For awhile there I was doing really well, no bald spots what so ever. But recently, for…

Started by Kayla

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

New Gene in Hair Loss Identified by Columbia Led Research Team

PRESS RELEASE - A team of investigators from Columbia, Rockefeller and Stanford Universities has identified a new gene involved in hair gro…

Started by rj, Co-founder

8 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

NC alopecians!

Hello! I was wondering if any alopecians in NC would be interested in helping out with some fundraisers in July for BGDL and alopecia aware…

Started by Jen Lowe

0 Jun 15, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service