All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I come out of the closet?

I been suffering from alopecia for years and bad as I want to pull my wig off and let my children see what my head really looks like withou…

Started by helen30

6 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Cindie

Body hair: Did it thin when your head hair did or did it stay the same?

I always had very thin head hair but a LOT of white body hair. My body hair is very thin now too but the head hair went first and the body…

Started by holyhairlossbatman!!

2 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by satyam

Hairspray, hair gel, is it alright to use?

I'm just curious if you have alopecia, is it okay to use hairspray and hair gel? Or would it make my hair fall out even more? Sorry for th…

Started by Bethany Vaughn

4 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by satyam

Seeking longer style wigs with more density. Can you recommend brand(s) that are fuller?

Hi Everyone. I am seeking wig and hairpiece brands that have added density. (The ones I've tried are too fine thin.) I currently wear long…

Started by Kali

4 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Aimee

If you are looking for hair -enhancement, wigs extensions in NJ!!!

Okay everyone. I have not been diagnosed as alopecia after visiting several dermatologists as i always had baldness in my crown but now it…

Started by teresad

0 Jul 8, 2015

Styling cream for synthetic wigs?

Hi everyone! First I just want to say how help and kind I have found the people here to be. Just found this blog recently and it really hel…

Started by Shell

0 Jun 26, 2015

Need hair replacement and can't find it

Searching the web for prosthetic wigs is a challenge. I desperately need something new that looks like my old hair instead of giving me a s…

Started by Zimrie

7 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Swim Tiara? Help!

So I recently explored the website that sold the Swim Tiara's (basically a headband with hair attached, meant for swimming/sports) and I wa…

Started by ash.bash

0 Apr 23, 2015

Can anybody give me advice?

Hi guys and gals, I'm new here. I was recently diagnosed with Alopecia Areata, though no real diagnosis required. I have a total of 13 spot…

Started by BoydieBoy86

0 Feb 18, 2015

Methotrexate + hair growth

Hi everybody Just wanted to start up a new discussion re: methotrexate and hair growth. Has anybody been on this long term and what was you…

Started by twig

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by twig

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service