All Discussions Tagged 'totalis' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

HI All! March 1, 2019 marked my 1 year Tofacitinib. Either Xeljanz and or Generic Tofacinix from Beacon Pharma in Bangladesh. Started on 1…

Started by NicoleT

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

My experience with Ruxolitinib

I'm 39 and have had patches of AA since 12. I've been able to manage it pretty well with topical clobetasol throughout my life until recent…

Started by Jade

6 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Alopecia caused by mercury poisoning from vaccines and amalgam fillings

I have been reading a lot about vaccines the last few days and it just dawned on me that the mercury that is used as a preservative in many…

Started by Ann-Charlotte Stewart

10 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Jophan

Will my kid get it? Prenatal genetic testing/counselling

Hi beautiful people I've had Alopecia Totalis for about 13 years now- As for myself, I have made my peace with it, I have a great life and…

Started by Yas

14 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

Has anyone ever tried rubbing charcoal on their bald spots?

I have heard from my country some people trying that with alopecia areata I don't know if it actually works or not anyone else ever try it…

Started by blondfrog

1 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by blondfrog

How to make the rest of hairs to fall AA

Dear All, I know it may sound odd, but I am looking for a way to make the rest of my hair to fall as well. I have AA for 18 years and I am…

Started by N

4 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Noel

Possible totalis?

I was diagnosed with Alopcia in April, and I have lost about 75% of the hear on my head since then, in the ophiasis pattern. I have recentl…

Started by Mama Burd

3 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Ruthie

National Alopecia Areata Registry

The National Alopecia Areata Registry (NAAR) is an organization sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Insti…

Started by National Alopecia Areata Registry

2 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service