HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Brock,

I wired money on June 11th and the package was at my door on June 19th. Good luck 

Yeah that’s not promising for me.  I wonder what’s going on.

Do you use the same contact at beacon?

I think it will be a mistake as they’re normally amazing! I ordered some two weeks ago and have to pay customs charge and then they’ll be delivered. My last lot are still stuck in customs.

we ordered around the same time and it’s was Eid so their office had been shut for a bit. Maybe it’s a mix up. Do you have a phone number for them ?

I agree.  They are normally amazing.  It’s also strange that I emailed a couple more times and never got a response either.  I’ll wait a week and see what happens.

Did you check if the wire went thru? I use the same contact person.

Yes it did and I got confirmation it went through. I’ve order probably 6-7 times and never had any issues.  Maybe my email is going to their junk mail somehow.  If I don’t here back in a few days I’m going to email from a different one.

Hi Merrick, I had Tofacinix delivered by Beacon (Bangladesh) to a shipping/receiving centre in the States - near the border.  I took a leisure trip with my family and picked up the parcel.  I then brought it over the border myself.  Sneakily.  I was willing to take the risk. 

Hi 

i received my package delivered to my door in just over one week. no issues  with customs no hassle. Very impressed 

Bonjour Lidan, Si vous voulez, je peux vous aider à acheter la version générique de Xeljanz du Bangladesh. Je travaille avec l'industrie pharmaceutique.

Was this in Canada? 

Merrick I live near Guelph Ontario and am interested in ordering the generic from Beacon. Have you had any luck getting it yet? Thanks for your help

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service