HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ben, 

I'm based in NI and just sent my first order for Tofa. I was wondering could if you could tell me more about the consultant based in Dublin?

Thanks, will do! 

5 mg twice daily. I know the hair I’m shedding was going to fall with or without it, but 2 days after starting I went from shedding maybe 20 hairs a day to 150. Just too coincidental.

Anyone still having issues with beacon?

My order took longer than normal but they did finally respond.

I got the "now wait a while" email after doing a wire transfer two days ago. Not sure how long it will take then to actually ship it out, but they are responding.

does anyone know if Beacon Pharma are closed for vacation, I have 10 days that I ordered Tonacinix and have not yet had an answer

in the end they arrived, but I waited a long time, now I have ordered them again, i hope they send soon

Hi all, 

I am from Norway, and I have

bought Xeljanz in Turkey the last years.

the cost is high buying in Turkey, 

compared to generic from Beacon. So I tried to place an 

order from Beacon, however I got reply from them

that would not ship to Norway due to custom restrictions

( ITS illegal to personally import medicine here), 

but then Beacon asked if I had «friends or relative»

in UK because collecting it there would be no problem.

So it comes down to this. Are anyone in UK (London area or in nortwest) 

willing to collect a shipment from Beacon for me? I would then travel to

UK and pick it personally. Please contact by PM

I had the same problem in Italy. In England there are mailboxes where you can send the package to them, and then send it to your country, you can find many on the Internet, I did so, bye

ciao lu391 anch'io sono italiano, ti ho inviato una richiesta di amicizia così da poterti inviare dei messaggi in privato. 

volevo alcune info proprio in merito alle caselle di posta in Inghilterra e confrontarmi con te

Grazie

to order tofacinix, did anyone use the tofacinix.com website?
another site with quick order does not work for me, I found this site, tofacinix.com, the address is the same, even the email, only phone changes

I am in the middle of placing an order now very quick response.Last February I placed an order and had to order 20 boxes now they say I have to order 40.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service