HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do not recommend baracitinib from beacon, it is no better for the price, which is much more expensive than tofacinix. for having tried both I came back to tofacinix

I have tried Tofacinix with every combination Allegra,Plaquenil,and spironolactone except cortisone.Well I ordered from Beacon Tofacinix again hopefully next year something will be approved.There has been trials going on for 7 years now you would think they must be close to approving something.Good luck Rajeev.

I hope so that something more potent comes to fruition and cure from this problem which is haunting a large part of community. Until then Tofacinix is way to go. Thanks once again to all my community to keep up with faith and staying strong.

Can anyone tell me. how long you can stay on Xeljianz?  I have been hearing so many terrible things about it lately.  Lawsuits being filed by certified users (using Xeljianz for FDA approved purposes) all over the place for dangerous side effects (high cholesterol, strokes, heart issues, etc.). Since it is my understanding that it is not approved for alopecia areata, how difficult will it be to find a doctor to monitor you if you are taking it off-label for AA/AU?  Will Xeljanz be banned in the future?  It appears that many people here have been on it for years now.  Is that safe?

Hi Sabine.  yes quite important to find a supportive doctor as having been on Tofacitinib for nearly 2 years now for my AA, it's my doctor who talked me through potential side effects and monitors my cholesterol, liver function etc.. was quite lucky to be supported by a GP when taking medication that he hasn't himself prescribed..

How long does it usually take to get confirmation of shipping and tracker number from Beacon after making the payment?

I paid my invoice on April 6th and sent a follow up email again on April 16th and still have not heard from Mouree about my package being shipped. just curious what you guys have experienced on recent orders...

it can sometimes take some time....

Hi,

I am experiencing the same as I’ve been trying to place an order with Abdullah and Mouree for the past 2 weeks with no response.  

Can you please share their WhatsApp so I can try that method?

i'd like their whatsapp as well if someone can post it here or send it by direct message to me. It'll be almost a month since i paid and no update on if the item was shipped.

Hi, how did you pay? I have to pay and Wise doesn't work anymore. Thank you

ive always use chase....

OFX is what I use now that Wise doesn’t work.  Transfer fee was similar.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service