HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, the account details are correct, however I use Beacons company address rather than the HK bank address. Please see attached picture. 

Attachments:

Thanks Alex for your quick response and helpful information, I am going to make this change and will be good for now. Thanks once again.

Hey Nat! When you sent the money, did you send it as personal or business? Did it ask for a first name, last name, phone number or email address? If so, what did you enter for these?

I was using Wise before, but it doesn't work anymore. Trying to figure out how to set this up using either OFX or Revolut.

Hi Ryan 

I always use direct bank transfer. I have enquired previously about using PayPal as a payment method and they said I’d incur a 3.5% charge. (Which was not as cost effective as bank transfer)

note ….. this was about 2 years ago and with beacon going through various operating changes lately it may not be an option anymore  

Does anyone know if  Baracitinib is safer than Xeljanz?  I was just diagnosed with aggressive skin cancer after being on Xeljanz for 7 years.  My doctor has suggested switching for safety reasons, but I really don't  think it is any safer.  Any advice would be welcome.  I don’t  want to stop completely because I simply cannot go back to being bald. My doctor said the cancer was definitely due to the Xeljanz. 

Types de traductions

Traduction de texte

LANGUE DÉTECTÉE : FRANÇAIS

ANGLAIS

Texte source

bonjour starshine , vous étiez a quelle dose ? j'ai utilisé le baricitinib je pense qu'il est moins dangereux mais moins efficace, je suis désolé est t'il sur qu'il y'a un lien avec xeljanz j'utilise depuis 5 ans .

depuis 1 ans je ne prends plus xeljanz.

6 mois baricitinib mauvais résultats

6 mois abricitinib 200mg jak 1.

vous allez avoir un traitement pour votre Cancer ? 

je vous suggère de réduire vos doses et de soigner votre cancer et changer de jak moins sélectifs.

votre mélanome est a quel Stade ? 

bonjour starshine , vous étiez a quelle dose ? j'ai utilisé le baricitinib je pense qu'il est moins dangereux mais moins efficace, je suis désolé est t'il sur qu'il y'a un lien avec xeljanz j'utilise depuis 5 ans .

depuis 1 ans je ne prends plus xeljanz.

6 mois baricitinib mauvais résultats

6 mois abricitinib 200mg jak 1.

vous allez avoir un traitement pour votre Cancer ? 

je vous suggère de réduire vos doses et de soigner votre cancer et changer de jak moins sélectifs.

votre mélanome est a quel Stade ?

510 / 5 000

Résultats de traduction

Résultat de traduction

hello starshine, what dose were you on? I used baricitinib I think it is less dangerous but less effective, I'm sorry is there a link with xeljanz I've been using for 5 years.

for 1 year I no longer take xeljanz.

6 months baricitinib poor results

6 months abricitinib 200mg jak 1.

are you going to have treatment for your Cancer?

I suggest you reduce your doses and cure your cancer and change to less selective jak.

what stage is your melanoma?

Thank you.  I am getting treated and expect a full recovery, but it is on my nose and I may need reconstructive surgery when it is over.   I am on the 5 ng dose twice daily.  I have reduced to every other day until I am cured.  I am on the fence about switching.  I agree that Baracitinib is probably not as reflective but now I am scared of Xeljanz.

Hi Starshine Not a Doctor but how does he know the cancer is from taking xeljanz?Before I started xeljanz I had a bad case of diverticulitis.Reading the side effects of x that was a possible side effect thought for sure I would get it again but took a chance never happened again.Also had two cancerous spots on my fingers removed pre x never got another one on xeljanz.Who really knows that cancer could have happened even if you never took xeljanz.

My question exactly.  Doctors, bless their hearts, often think they more than they do.  The fact is I seriously doubt that Starshine's doctor knows exactly what caused her cancer.  Is it true that baracitinib is less effective than xeljanz?  

Hi Football Fan, I know, at first I questioned it too, but it does seem strange that I got skin cancer in the winter suddenly out of the blue.  I have never had skin cancer before anywhere.  Also, this is my dermatologist who prescribed it, and has fought for me to get it approved through insurance.  He has not told me to stop, just to be very careful and wear a super sunscreen.  We were also debating switching to Baracitinib for safety reasons, but I just don't think it is as effective, which is my question here.  Good to hear from you.  

Hi Starshine,
I’m sorry to hear you are dealing with this diagnosis and I hope you make a full recovery.
I was on xeljanz for approx 2 years with little growth and then switched to baricitinib. I have much more growth with baricitinib than I did with tofa. I also have less side effects. My cholesterol was borderline high and my white blood cells were always low on tofa. On baricitinib, my blood work has been completely normal.

My derm explained that baricitinib is a more selective JAK and therefore comes with less side effects.
I don’t think one is “stronger” or more effective than the other. I think it’s just what works for your body. Same as psoriasis drugs or other drugs for other autoimmune condiditions. Some drugs work better for some people and not at all for others.

Thank you!  I think you are correct in that it depends on the person.  I have also been battling high cholesterol since Xeljanz.  Perhaps, I will give Baricitinib a go.  I really appreciate your reply.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service