chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Again, thank you for sharing and I look forward to seeing updates. For those that li…"

chris for hair replied Aug 19, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"I just received yesterday a box of new wigs from Jon Renau. They had some really nic…"

chris for hair replied Jun 8, 2013 to Tender head

16 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Shar

"Try sewing a little felt into that area. Also, you might be able to find a soft cott…"

chris for hair replied Jun 5, 2013 to Tender head

16 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Shar

"She forgot Lupus, which also causes hair loss. In 2001 I wrote and published a book…"

chris for hair replied Jan 3, 2013 to Other autoimmune related health problems

9 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Linda Australia

"There are a few companies that do offer large sized wigs but styles can be limited,…"

chris for hair replied Dec 1, 2012 to Wigs and Hairpieces

74 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by ammie

"I had that last winter, one on top and two in side hair line. They all grew back, bu…"

chris for hair replied Nov 15, 2012 to small bald spots at hairline

4 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Deb, double sided tape does not stick well to hair, it is really just for skin. Also…"

chris for hair replied Nov 15, 2012 to Wigs and Hairpieces

74 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by ammie

"Fashion wigs have come a long way in realism, and the caps stretch quite a bit with…"

chris for hair replied Nov 14, 2012 to Wigs and Hairpieces

74 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by ammie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service