BubbaLu's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Susan, I remember when I got the diagnosis about 3 years ago and was devastated.  I…"

BubbaLu replied Dec 4, 2020 to Plaquenil ( hydroxychloroquine) and covid 19 symptoms

7 Feb 8, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"Hello everyone, I suppose when I got a new phone I quit getting email notices from t…"

BubbaLu replied Dec 4, 2020 to Botox and FFA

18 Jul 8, 2023
Reply by Shawnaynay

"2Dachsunds  I only have one area about the size of a dime that looks silver. The res…"

BubbaLu replied Jan 16, 2019 to LPP & FFA

13 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by 2Dachshunds

"Kandy15, I’m not sure if any topical cream or steroid helps at all but I do use CBD…"

BubbaLu replied Jan 16, 2019 to LPP & FFA

13 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by 2Dachshunds

"I am in my 4th month of Plaquenil (generic) medication and my doctor thinks it is he…"

BubbaLu replied Nov 2, 2018 to New to FFA

22 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by NancyinDenver

"EastCoastMamaLin, Bless your heart, sounds like you are an eye brow warrior and pion…"

BubbaLu replied Sep 27, 2018 to Eyebrow Tattoo Removal Question

3 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Diart

"Agneta, i have not had a facelift but am 99.9% sure the Juvaderm injections triggere…"

BubbaLu replied Sep 4, 2018 to Upper facelift trigger FFA?

4 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Agneta

"I think the injections are a way for Western Medicine doctors to ease into Plaquenil…"

BubbaLu replied Aug 7, 2018 to Newly Diagnosed with FFA

24 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Leigh

"2Dachshunds, i was diagnosed this Spring - a very shocking diagnoses.  I go through…"

BubbaLu replied Aug 6, 2018 to Newly Diagnosed with FFA

24 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Leigh

"Jam, i just started taking Hydroxyxhloroquine this week after the steroid injections…"

BubbaLu replied Jul 23, 2018 to New to FFA

22 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by NancyinDenver

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service