margaret and nicole's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there, I am trying to figure out what the connection might be--I guess healing th…"

margaret and nicole replied Mar 6, 2010 to Gluten Free

21 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Evelyn (Amanda's Mom)

"I have a friend (in the states) from Denmark who is going home this summer for a cou…"

margaret and nicole replied Mar 3, 2010 to wigs for children

2 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Annette

"Hi Annette, my daughter started losing hair March 09 and by Sept. 09 30% of her hair…"

margaret and nicole replied Feb 24, 2010 to how fast?

21 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Annette

"I think it is similar to how so many of our kids developed alopecia after an illness…"

margaret and nicole replied Feb 1, 2010 to Could flu mist vax cause AA

7 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Ellie

"Hi Heather, I don't think it is causal exactly--I'm sure it will be years before the…"

margaret and nicole replied Jan 31, 2010 to Could flu mist vax cause AA

7 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Ellie

"They say the hair and the nails are the most expendable, so if something is off the…"

margaret and nicole replied Oct 14, 2009 to Anemia

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Hillary Howard

"I have no ideas how to stop the hair loss, but I can offer some ideas on thickening…"

margaret and nicole replied Aug 31, 2009 to Son newly diagnosed with AA - heart is broken

7 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Jean

"Hi Lisa, my daughter is 3 and I would love the name of the book as well. Thanks!"

margaret and nicole replied Aug 2, 2009 to 5 years with AU-advice on support

16 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service