Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I understand that woman want to present themselves in any given situation as the…"

Rose Marie' replied Feb 11, 2011 to Intimacy & the Freedom Wig

4 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Hi Guys Libby hasn't had this problem. I think it would be best to pop and see your…"

Rose Marie' replied Jan 25, 2011 to Red spots on scalp

3 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Georgia Gardner

"Hi   I have always found hair styling fun and easy to do.  (My aunties where profess…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 14, 2010 to Professional Blow Dry VS Do it yourself

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Pat Latina

"Hi You really have to clean the inside cap of your Freedom Vacuum hairpiece on a da…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 30, 2010 to cleaning my wig

7 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Doris

"Hello Aimee The recommendation to contact your IA is great and something that shoul…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 29, 2010 to I think there is a problem with my freedom wig.

8 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Everyone I travel regularly around the world with those that wear Freedom hairpi…"

Rose Marie' replied May 16, 2010 to Flying with "Freedom"

8 May 16, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"Hi Holly I have missed this thread - sorry. I think your rep has contacted you now…"

Rose Marie' replied May 10, 2010 to Any feed back would be great!

13 May 17, 2010
Reply by porcelinh

"Hi I have met Donna and she is a lovely lady with a wealth of experience. She is we…"

Rose Marie' replied Jan 25, 2010 to Has anyone worked with Donna Schillaci? Freedom rep. for the Pacific Northwest (U.S.)

2 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Jen

"Hi Caroline I've seen your piccies on wig support = you look fantastic. So pleased…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 11, 2009 to Got my Freedom Wig!

3 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Carolyn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service