ChrisM's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I would agree.  I don't know whether it's the same thing but also difficult fo…"

ChrisM replied May 19, 2014 to Wispies

14 May 22, 2014
Reply by Sarah

"Janine It will be well worth the wait and i can promise you it isn't as scary as you…"

ChrisM replied Jul 9, 2013 to Freedom Wig and motorcylce helmet

7 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by RenataOstrozzz

"HiJanine I cycle with a helmet. In order to preserve my Freedom, I wear the syntheti…"

ChrisM replied Jun 8, 2013 to Freedom Wig and motorcylce helmet

7 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by RenataOstrozzz

"Hi Beth Actually My first was a light but then I had an extra light with less densit…"

ChrisM replied May 26, 2013 to Short, getting older, want to look natural!

4 May 26, 2013
Reply by ChrisM

"Beth I'm in the UK. I went for a light density this time but with less around the fr…"

4 May 26, 2013
Reply by ChrisM

"Hi Beth I haven't dealt with the grey issue, but have the density. My first Freedom…"

4 May 26, 2013
Reply by ChrisM

"Hi Rosy Thanks for the reply. I don't wear glasses just sometimes for reading small…"

ChrisM replied Dec 11, 2012 to Freedom & wearing glasses

3 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Norelle

"Hi Amy I have a Freedom and like you use argan oil products which I am happy with. I…"

ChrisM replied Nov 8, 2012 to Freedom hair and products

7 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Rose

"Hi. I use Moroccan oil shampoo & conditioner plus I put a tiny drop on my hands…"

ChrisM replied Sep 21, 2012 to Moroccan Oil

10 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Norelle

"Yes that's fine Rose Marie"

ChrisM replied Sep 7, 2012 to New Freedom Wig

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by ChrisM

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service