Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anybody give me advice?

Hi guys and gals, I'm new here. I was recently diagnosed with Alopecia Areata, though no real diagnosis required. I have a total of 13 spot…

Started by BoydieBoy86

0 Feb 18, 2015

Going wig free

I just returned from a two week backpacking/hiking/camping trip in Wyoming through the National Outdoor Leadership School. I went without m…

Started by Maidie

40 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

For the girls

Hi does anyone have any ideas how to make yourself look & feel more feminine? I don't know about anyone else but being bald has made me…

Started by Kat

6 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Kat

My first shave!

This has been a difficult couple of months.  After being sick of all the crying and feeling down all the time I decided it was time to take…

Started by MamaDavis

5 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by WaterSwimmer

Questions for the boldly bald women

I currently wear wigs and hats in public and I am bald at home.  I feel most comfortable bald and I would like to go bald in public but I h…

Started by OneBaldMother

5 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by BLee

At what point did you decide to shave it all off?

I'm curious..when did you actually decide enough is enough and shaved it all off...did you do a ceremony? Where did you go to shave it off?…

Started by Joy Cortes

22 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Double

Should I shave what's left on my head?

Hi, my name is Crissy. I am new to this site. I was diagnosed with Alopecia in Oct. It is now January. I am thinking of shaving my head thi…

Started by Crissy

5 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Missellewoods

Is it the right time to shave?

Hello everyone,  I am so glad I found this website, in France, women hair loss is a bit of a taboo and I don't have a lot of people to talk…

Started by Ammandahh

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

Products for frequent shavers

Hi, I'm 18, I have AA, and after four years of wearing a wig, I'm finally going without. Bald pride! Anyways, as I want to maintain a total…

Started by Double

24 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by momoftwoboys

Need advice

I'd like to ask your opinion on something. I was diagnosed with alopecia about 4 years ago. My hair loss has always been very slow, which h…

Started by Yess13

4 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by meganc15

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service