Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ANYTHING OR PEOPLE IN DALLAS AREA

I AM LOOKING FOR EVENTS OR GROUPS OR PEOPLE WITH ALOPECIA SO THAT MY SON CAN BE INVOLVED WITH THESE GROUPS OR EVENTS. I WOULD LIKE TO PARTI…

Started by JOSE CHARQUENO

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Shanea Matthews Mobile 4 Beauty

what to tell them?

hello everyone, my son lucas is four and has alopecia he hasnt had any hair for over a year now, lost his eyelashes and eybrows which came…

Started by rach

4 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by estrella

5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

hi--please help me understand what is going on with my 5yr old daugher. in 11/07 she lost about 70% of her hair. we treated her with olux-E…

Started by Megan

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

Just found out

I just found out my niece Caitlynn,8 years old has Alopecia last night.I did tell her not to give up and not to let this hold her back.My n…

Started by Adrianna

1 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by Adrianna

New Member Needing to Hear a Happy Story

Hi, I'm a new member here and desperately need to hear a "happy ending" story. I am the mother of a 4 year old who was recently diagnosed w…

Started by Kayreyn

7 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Toni

Alopecia and Epidermolysis Bullosa

Hello... I am new here. My daugther Emma who is 8 has had Alopecia Aerata since she was 5 and it now appears she is heading toward Totalis.…

Started by Melissa

4 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Verdonck Katrijn

To tell or not to tell...

I am thirteen and kids at my age are not exactly the nicest. Who have you told? Have you told people at school? What did they say? Do they…

Started by Caroline

17 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Nycolette

hats for my 5 yr old

i'm getting tired of the baseball caps for my 5yr old daughter. can someone please recommend a great website for hats? i've looked on line…

Started by Megan

1 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Cindy

parent needing some advice on her child w/ alopecia

My child has alopecia universalis. She has had it for 3 years now. However, just recently started showing signs of depression/anxiety. She…

Started by Terri

4 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Kayla DeMarini

looking for kids in S.C. w/ alopecia

Hoping to start a support group and one day possibly have a camp for children in S.C. w/ Alopecia

Started by Emma

0 Aug 17, 2008

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service