Just for fun, inspirational, motivational (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top Ten Things i Love / Hate about Alopecia

Love! 1. Only taking 5 minutes to get ready from being asleep and still looking good. 2. Not having to shave my face. 3. Not having to shav…

Started by Eric Bondy

33 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Debbie

Stranger's positive comments

Hey all, The other day I was waiting for a bus, and I noticed a woman glancing at me consistently - she'd look and then look away. I kept…

Started by Dominique

7 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Reen

Pick-up lines to avoid at all cost!

OK, ladies and gentleman, it's time to reveal those pick-up lines that always raise your blood pressure rather than knock you off your feet…

Started by rj, Co-founder

4 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

Skin cream

I bought some skin cream under the brand “Every Man Jack” to keep my scalp nice and soft. I like it because it’s greaseless and feels good…

Started by Tony

8 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

Need Poetry....for the Book

...for the Book OK...I need something else from you Beautiful people... Are there any Poets in the house? I need for you to think of Insp…

Started by Julia

0 Jul 10, 2008

Accept my appology, please

Hello Yokasta. I know you will never forget me. On on the other hand, I will never forget what happened in the bathroom of King's Lane Midd…

Started by Cynthia Tidwell

4 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Kate

Runny Nose Moment

I was out in the garden yesterday, taking advantage of some lovely spring weather and planting out some border flowers, when my partner, Ni…

Started by Gordon

6 May 5, 2008
Reply by Carol

A new word for us!

I think we should have a new word for people without hair due to alopecia. It's unfair that there is such a negative tone inherent in the w…

Started by Eric Bondy

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

What's your funniest "mishap" with your wig or scarf

Do you have funny stories of mishaps with your wig or scarf. I'm sure we've all had them. I have many sad stories but now looking back some…

Started by Julie

7 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Frank

Who has the best profile in Alopecia World?

Cheryl and I are having a jovial debate: Who has the best profile in Alopecia World? Of course, I think I do! But Cheryl's much more humble…

Started by rj, Co-founder

2 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service